Sunday, October 3, 2010

"All-Star" of the Week

Happy Sunday Funday Everybody! 
This week's "All-star" is none other than Maddie James. Enjoy!!



Full name: Madelyn Rashelle James


Nickname: Maddie, Madd, Madd dog

Which three adjectives best describe you?: loyal, passionate, and humorous

Where are you from?: Born, raised, and currently living in Laguna Hills, CA

What do you do for fun?: I love to travel. I went to Europe over the summer for over 3 weeks and went to 8 eight different countries! The summer before last, I drove across the country for one month, mainly staying in the south. My boyfriend and I decided to go to as many college football games as we could on the trip! I love the south, definitely could see myself living out there. I also love yoga, strength training and running outdoors. My absolute number one passion is riding horses.

Favorite TV show(s) and why: America’s Next Top Model, Real World and I have to say…Jersey Shore. ANTM is just fun and Real World and Jersey Shore is purely entertaining. Entourage and Family Feud are awesome too.

Favorite Adult Beverage: Fat Tire Amber Ale

Single, Dating, or married: Just celebrated my 9 year anniversary with my boyfriend on Sept. 22nd. Wedding is in the future J

Favorite Food: Oh man, so tough! Mac n Cheese, Pizza, Fettuccini Alfredo, Funfetti Cake. Definitely a fat kid at heart.

Favorite sport to play or watch: Love to watch football, but love to watch equestrian more. Favorite sport is horseback riding-English, hunter/jumper.

What’s the best or worst thing that has happened to you during your fieldwork thus far?: Being placed with my master teacher, Leslie Whitaker. Everything we talk about in class can directly be related to her teaching.

Biggest fear: Losing loved ones, including my pets!

Favorite Holiday: 4th of July because I love summer, hot dogs, beer and fireworks!

What’s your guilty pleasure?: Dark Chocolate and Doughnuts

What made you want to become a teacher?: A couple of my teachers in elementary school have inspired me. It also helped that I use to play “teacher” as a kid. (I loved giving spelling tests!)


 So now that football season's started, be sure to invite Maddie to watch a game and sip a beer... or two!

See you all on Monday! 
"A" Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment