Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cohort A "All-Star" of the Week

Hey guys! Sorry this All-Star Interview is debuting a little late in the afternoon.... 
All I have to say is you will be glad you waited to find out more about our 
All-Star, Nahal!!





Full name: Nahal Asgari

Nickname:
Nahalie, Panda, Bally ball… I tend to answer to some weird names nowadays

Which three adjectives best describe you?:
friendly, reliable, passionate

Where are you from?:
Laguna Niguel, CA

What do you do for fun?:
I love being outdoors- the beach, hiking, swimming, running. I also love traveling. I studied abroad in Paris for four months and had the opportunity to travel to a handful of other countries during that time. I’ve also been to Europe a couple of times before that and to some other great places! Next on my list… Australia!

Top songs on your itunes playlist right now:
No specific songs, but I’m really liking country right now...

Favorite Adult Beverage:
Mojitos!!

Favorite Restaurant:
Too many to choose from, but I love Sushi and Italian!

If you could meet anyone in the world, past or present, who would it be and why?:
Obamaaa! I think it would be amazing to meet our president and to just sit down and have a little chat with him!

Favorite TV show(s) and why:
Friends, The Office and Modern Family because they are all so hilarious! Ellen because, well, come on who doesn’t like Ellen?

What’s the best (or worst) thing that has happened to you during your fieldwork thus far?:
My kids sang happy birthday to me and handed me a birthday book they put together. Each of them wrote something and drew a picture. It is so adorable!

Favorite Sport to play or watch:
I love watching Football and Basketball!

Any pet peeves?:
Constant negativity… don’t worry, be happy!

Any phobias?:
No, but I’m not a fan of the little creepy crawlers.

What made you want to become a teacher?
I absolutely love working with kids! I think it is so important for them to have teachers in their early years that truly care about them and their education. I also love how they get so excited about the littlest things, its contagious!



So basically if you love any form of physical activity or you need someone to put a smile on your face, Nahal is your girl! 


Hope you all enjoyed reading about our All-Star this week! Good luck everyone with studying for ED 326!! 



P.s. Be on the lookout for a post about Birthdays in the next couple of days. One of your fellow candidates had a great idea to post all the birthdays on the blog!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment